Sunday, September 14, 2008

More pictures for Grammy and Grandma!

Wearing the cute robe from Great Uncle Dave, Great Aunt Laurie and Great Uncle Rick.






Daddy getting a pedicure from Sophie







I tried to get Sophie to read a story to Elsie, but she just put the book on Elsie's lap instead (I guess she thought Elsie could read it herself!)










We took a picture just like this one of Sophie's bottom when she was really little!! So cute!





Sophie in her new pj's. She put the shoes on herself (so that explains why they are on the wrong feet!)




















4 comments:

mark and lori said...

Thank you for all the wonderful pictures! I miss you all so much! What a mohawk, Sophie! And it looks like Elsie really is smiling in a few of the pictures?
Happy 1 month birthday to Elsie! We love you all!!

lizcannon said...

what a cute saggy wrinkly red bottom!
sophie's hair!
elsie looks drugged/asleep in all the pics!
you guys are so cute!

Aeronautical Athlete said...

Yeah!! Finally!!!! Good job!!!
Love those photos!!!! Elsie is a cute little girl!!!!

Yet Sophie still steals my heart!! Love those new PJs- cool Sophie!!! And that bathtub picture = priceless!! xooxoxox!!!

Laura said...

Such beautiful little girls! I need to take one of Kate's butt like that - she has a crooked butt crack! And I love Sophie's new PJ's!