Sophie-We love your hair in the first picture! Looks like you were having fun going down the slide backwards :). We miss you guys.
OOOOoooo! Sophie, your hair is so cooooool! I hope there was no lightning around. What a little giggle box you are. Love you and miss you, Grammy
oh my gosh! that made me laugh! sophie you are hilarious!
Sophie, you make me want to go to the park too! Love you!Aunt Laura
Love it love it love it!!! Sophie you rock!!!! How fun!!! Promise me when I come to visit, you'll show me how to make my hair go like that!!! xoxoxo! Susie hope your birthday was lovely!! Boy you are so old!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sophie-
We love your hair in the first picture! Looks like you were having fun going down the slide backwards :). We miss you guys.
OOOOoooo! Sophie, your hair is so cooooool! I hope there was no lightning around. What a little giggle box you are. Love you and miss you, Grammy
oh my gosh! that made me laugh! sophie you are hilarious!
Sophie, you make me want to go to the park too! Love you!
Aunt Laura
Love it love it love it!!!
Sophie you rock!!!! How fun!!! Promise me when I come to visit, you'll show me how to make my hair go like that!!! xoxoxo!
Susie hope your birthday was lovely!! Boy you are so old!!!!
Post a Comment