Grandma and Grandpa came out last weekend to meet Elsie! We had a great time!
Sophie went to a birthday party for her friend, Emma, at the Norman splashpad. She had a great time (and got soaking wet!!!)
Sarah, Emma, Hannah and Sophie
We have a little Elmo potty for Sophie, but she hasn't actually done any of her business in it yet. We aren't really trying very hard right now to potty train because of adding Elsie to our family, but we like to sit her on it every now and then. Plus, it makes for really cute pictures!
What are we going to do if we have a 3rd child?!?!
Uncle Abel (my parents' dog)
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the new pictures. Those little girls are sooooo sweet. It looks like everyone who holds Elsie falls asleep. The same thing happened to me. hehe 2 arms X 4 grandparents = 8 kids I miss you all. Love, Grammy
What great pictures! What beautiful little girls! Mike must have been the super-swaddler, that's so cute. I agree with Grammy-8 little girls would be precious! We love you all.
7 comments:
I love the new pictures. Those little girls are sooooo sweet. It looks like everyone who holds Elsie falls asleep. The same thing happened to me. hehe 2 arms X 4 grandparents = 8 kids
I miss you all.
Love, Grammy
I love the two swaddled babies!!
Love, Grammy
Oh my, precious photos, I love them (like always!) Miss you all soo much!!!
Call me Susie!!! I'm off for another week!!! I'm gonna be sending a "care package" for those kiddos soon!!!
I love you!!!
What great pictures! What beautiful little girls! Mike must have been the super-swaddler, that's so cute. I agree with Grammy-8 little girls would be precious! We love you all.
I just love each of these pictures; they are sooo cute.
Love, Aunt Laura
oh my goodness. i can't even image loving a kid more than i love them, and you have to b/c you're their parents!!!
seriously, papoose kiddos are the cutest!
sophie is the cutest of her friends! (sorry friends who read this blog)
i guess you'll have to adopt another parent :), or able can start to help out!
read you email!
in that pic of her and mike sleeping, holy cow, she looks like mike a lot :)
Post a Comment