Tuesday, June 01, 2010

It's a boy!

As most of you already know, we are expecting our third baby in October, and we recently found out that we are having a boy!!!! We are very excited...I thought for sure we'd be that family with 6 girls! It would have been fun to have a 3rd girl (I happen to think that we make some pretty cute little girls!) but it will be very fun to have a boy too! Mike is already trips to go fishing and watch Nascar races (although I'm pretty sure he'll have to bring Sophie along...she is still a huge daddy's girl!)
Here are some pictures from our recent ultrasound...they are a little fuzzy, but hopefully you can get the idea!



Here's the little boy part!


Me at 19 weeks

And here are some cute pictures of me and the family (some of these are from our camping trip this last weekend....I'll post more of those pictures later!)



2 comments:

Craig and Laura said...

Oh how he is going to love his big sisters! I wonder if he'll have hair on his chest like Mike?! hehe

Aunt Laura

Lynn and Jim said...

Love the new header photo! You two do make beautiful girls but I'm sure baby boy will be equally as handsome! :)