Monday, October 27, 2008

You guessed it...more pictures of the girls!







On Sunday after church. Daddy had changed Sophie out of her Sunday dress, but I guess she still wanted to wear her sunday shoes.



We went to the zoo this last weekend, since the weather was so nice. We tried out the platform option on our stroller and Sophie really liked it! She could either stand on the platform or sit and face whoever is pushing it.



"Who dat?" One of Sophie's new favorite phrases

We ran into one of Sophie's best friends, Hannah, and her dad.



















Sorry, I don't know why this picture came out sideways. You'll just have to turn your heads to see Elsie's cute smile.





6 comments:

lizcannon said...

sophie is an adult, i swear!
elsie is the CUTEST!
yall are such a cute family!

what's next, puzzles in the minivan AT the zoo?

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures! The girls are growing and changing so fast. You're such a happy little family. I love you all, Grammy

mark and lori said...

What pretty little girls! Elsie has such a sweet smile, and Sophie is so cute even with her messy hair!! (and you two look good, too!) We love you!!!

Aeronautical Athlete said...

Oh my!!! Love the little mini fire fighter with the sunday's best shoes!!!

Adorable family!!! Sophie you look so much like your mama!!!
Elsie- still haven't figured you out yet!!!

I miss you!!

David said...

Sophie and Elsie,
How did you two get so BEAUTIFUL??!!

Michelle said...

Go Raffi! ... you better believe I was singing along to Baby Beluga!