Friday, October 03, 2008

What better way to waste time than to post more pictures!

You should see my house! It is like a tornado blew through here! And yet, here I am. Sophie is still sleeping, Elsie is content in her bouncy chair, and instead of cleaning, I am downloading some more pictures onto our blog for all of our faithful readers. That is how much I love you all!

What a pretty smile, don't you think?




Sophie (and I) thought Daddy was just going to take a picture of Sophie, but he was actually taking a video. Sophie was all ready with her "Cheese!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Well instead of cleaning I'm checking your blog for more pix. We can never get anough pix of those sweet little girls. What a cheeeeeeesey smile, Sophie!
Love, Grammy

mark and lori said...

Yes, me too! Instead of cleaning I look at least 2 or 3 times a day for more pictures! Thank you for the great pictures! I love your new background, also. And it's always nice to see Vinnie-oops-I mean Rascal. We love you all!

The 3 Tyrrells said...

Those pigtails..the cuteness!! How do you stand it?!? They are adorable. Love the new blog design and also enjoying the JJ Heller music, thanks! Hope you are doing well..

lizcannon said...

OH MY GOSH! she makes me want to kidnap...

(hey! i should be cleaning too, bible study is about to start, well in 2 hours, i just got home from work, and what do i do? check the blog :))

Aeronautical Athlete said...

Oh my goodness!!! That Sophie is so darn cute- it's painful!!!! Love the pigtails too!! precious!!!! Still haven't figured out who Elsie looks like!!
Like the new blog design, very seasonal!

Miss you kidos!! xoxo!

Laura said...

Look how cute! And I love all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I should be doing stuff too...but here I am looking at pictures of your adorable girls. I love it! Thanks for posting. It made me realize i missed your birthday...I hope it was great. Miss you! Jess