Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our girls



"Cheese!"


Off to school with her Elmo backpack





The girls spent a fun morning playing with blocks with Daddy while I went to the dentist and the grocery store. First, he built a bridge over Sophie. Then, Sophie helped build a bridge over Elsie. I don't know how he comes up with these things!





Sophie and her friend Sarah




Mom, it looks like we might have another piano player on our hands!

5 comments:

lizcannon said...

mike is such a cute dad :).

I love the backpack.

piano already, are you trying to get her to make some money, so you can totally quit work?

bridges over babies = cute!

did you have any cavities?

mark and lori said...

Go, Sophie, Go!! What beautiful piano-playing and dancing! Maybe Micah can be your singer! Or Elsie! What a sweet little baby-and two beautiful girls!!

Aeronautical Athlete said...

xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxxo
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoo
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

is really all I can
say anymore!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those little girls are so sweet. I love them to pieces!!! Can't get enuf pix. Love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute! Such cute sisters. I've never had a bridge built over me before, how cool! You can tell Elsie is trying to laugh so hard.

Love, Aunt Laura