She's beautiful!! Look at all that hair! We can't wait to meet her. Sophie is going to be such an awesome older sister. They are going to have so much fun together. We had a funny conversation with Alex about where Elsie came from. He didn't believe she came from Susie's belly.. he thinks you got her from Ukraine. After more discussion, he then started trying to figure out how she then got out of your belly. I decided it was time to end the conversation:) Love you! Kim, Chris and Alex
Congratulations, Rabus family!!! Elsie is such a little doll! Sophie looks a bit surprised by the whole thing; she is so cute! Praying you all have a good transition and congrats again! All our love, Chris and Kelly
Yay for the photos!!! What a beautiful new precious child!!!
Elsie xoxoxoxo!! As my flight attendant friend Megan would say, "you both breed some cute babies!" LOL!!!
Can't wait to see you guys on the 22nd!! Hope it's still cool to visit on our layover in OKC...I'm thinking about renting a car from the airport so it's not a hassel for you kiddos!!
I love you 4!!! High five to Sophie for being a BIG SISTER!!!
12 comments:
YEAH!!! Congratulations!! Now you have two of the cutest babies in the world! We can't wait to see you!!
Elsie is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!
Aunt Laura
She's beautiful!! Look at all that hair! We can't wait to meet her. Sophie is going to be such an awesome older sister. They are going to have so much fun together.
We had a funny conversation with Alex about where Elsie came from. He didn't believe she came from Susie's belly.. he thinks you got her from Ukraine. After more discussion, he then started trying to figure out how she then got out of your belly. I decided it was time to end the conversation:)
Love you!
Kim, Chris and Alex
i love her.
Congrats! We are so happy for you all. Can't wait to meet her. -Zach and Katye
So cute! Congrats!
Congrats! What a sweet baby with an adorable name! Susanne, you look great! I hope you're feeling as good as you look!
Love,
Maureen
Congratulations, Rabus family!!! Elsie is such a little doll! Sophie looks a bit surprised by the whole thing; she is so cute! Praying you all have a good transition and congrats again!
All our love,
Chris and Kelly
Congratulations you guys!!! She is beautiful!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! What a cute family you are!
We can't wait to meet her.
Love You,
Dan, Sherrell & Makenna
What beautiful girls you have. Congrats ~ the tyrrells
Yay for the photos!!! What a beautiful new precious child!!!
Elsie xoxoxoxo!! As my flight attendant friend Megan would say, "you both breed some cute babies!" LOL!!!
Can't wait to see you guys on the 22nd!! Hope it's still cool to visit on our layover in OKC...I'm thinking about renting a car from the airport so it's not a hassel for you kiddos!!
I love you 4!!! High five to Sophie for being a BIG SISTER!!!
Post a Comment