Friday, February 29, 2008

Grammy, Gramka, Aunt Kim and Cousin Alex visit from Georgia!








Alex hugs are more like head-locks!! Cute!

"Peak-a-boo!"

Alex and Rascal were both in time-out




Our trip to the zoo....


Sophie enjoyed walking through a lot of the zoo! She looks like a little girl in this picture, not a baby anymore! How sad!!!







"Look at the seals, Daddy!"


Our trip to the Science Museum...







Sophie wearing a shirt that Grammy and Gramka brought back from the Boeing Factory in Washington. Is Sophie going to be a pilot just like her daddy??!?



Giving Mommy kisses



This picture was taken a few days before everyone got here. I went in to get Sophie from her nap, and this is how I found her!!!!! The silly little girl! Who knows how long she had been lying like this!!!
We had a great time seeing the family! Thanks for driving out here, Grammy, Gramka, Kim and Alex!! We can't wait to see you again!








8 comments:

mark and lori said...

Oh, we miss you so much!! We haven't even seen Sophie walking! And she looks so grown-up now. Thank you for all the great pictures!

mark and lori said...

What did Rascal do wrong? Poor little sweetheart! I just noticed Sophie's little ponytail-so cute!

Aeronautical Athlete said...

The little girl is getting sooo big!! Smooches to Sophie! Can I be her flight attendant when she's a pilot??

I miss you all!!! Need to see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

These are such great pictures of the great time we had with you all. You know why Alex likes Sophie so much...because she's so sweet! (and she has lots of toys too! haha) The birds really did love Susanne. We had such a fun time. Thanks to you all! Love, Grammy and Gramka

Chris and Kim said...

We had such a great time visiting. Thanks so much for having us!
We love you!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh I'm laughing so hard at the timeout picture!

lizcannon said...

first, i was sad i didnt get to see rascal. second; those bird pics freak me out, third; is sophie trying to escape? fourth, i will post that video today hopefully! good to see ya!

Anonymous said...

I love the time-out picture--hilarious!!!
Also, the picture of Sophie stuck in her crib rails cracks me up...My friend Katie recently told me a similar story. She kept hearing her little boy on the baby monitor saying "stuck...stuck.....stuck..." and after a bit went to check on him. He was indeed caught up in the crib rails, just like Sophie looks!! They keep you on your toes, don't they?!