is she having a seizure???? jk, i love her and want to squeeze her!!!!!! read you email lady!
What a little giggler! She is so cute!
DOES SOPHIE HAVE A PURSE?????? Oh no, I'd better get busy. Before you know it, I'm going to need some tea pots and dainty little tea cups. I love all the Sophie videos!!!
Sophie's laugh is so cute! It puts a smile on our faces to watch all your fun videos. Talk to you soon.
Awww Sophie makes me smile!!! Such a daddy's girl she is too!!!Seeing Susie in a video, makes me miss my friend Susie!!!!! Miss you !
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! Love all the videos and pictures, they are wonderful!
What a cutie pie! Love you, Grammy
What a great dance!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
is she having a seizure???? jk, i love her and want to squeeze her!!!!!! read you email lady!
What a little giggler! She is so cute!
DOES SOPHIE HAVE A PURSE?????? Oh no, I'd better get busy. Before you know it, I'm going to need some tea pots and dainty little tea cups. I love all the Sophie videos!!!
Sophie's laugh is so cute! It puts a smile on our faces to watch all your fun videos. Talk to you soon.
Awww Sophie makes me smile!!! Such a daddy's girl she is too!!!
Seeing Susie in a video, makes me miss my friend Susie!!!!!
Miss you !
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! Love all the videos and pictures, they are wonderful!
What a cutie pie! Love you, Grammy
What a great dance!!
Post a Comment