Sophie and her uncle, Abel Walking around the bike path...Sophie loves walks! (She just sleeps the whole time!) My awesome friend Liz, who went to nursing school with me in Oklahoma but now lives in Denver with her husband Cameron, came up to visit us on Wednesday. Sophie was kind of grumpy when Liz first got here, but then they became the bestest of friends! Liz got to feed Sophie twice (she ate 8 oz of formula during one of the feedings!!) and they spent a lot of time making smiling faces at each other! It was great to see Liz again!!!
This is a picture of Micah. We really miss him, so I thought I'd include my favorite picture of him in this blog entry. Isn't he cute?!?!
Me and Soph have the same sized head?!?!?!?!?! What is up with that? I had so much fun too! I was so sad to leave Loveland. I want you to move here right away. There is a guy who goes to our church who is a pilot and can give a rec for Mike!!! I already have a job for him! I can't believe Sophie ate so much again... maybe it's a growth spurt...maybe she's gonna be a giant!!??!! Seriously... remember that pt you reminded me about that I sent the wife home and then, well you know... well I thought that was gonna happen to my friend Emily today, but thank goodness it didnt... close call though. You reminding me of that story probably saved her! This is a long post. Love you!!!
1 comment:
Me and Soph have the same sized head?!?!?!?!?! What is up with that? I had so much fun too! I was so sad to leave Loveland. I want you to move here right away. There is a guy who goes to our church who is a pilot and can give a rec for Mike!!! I already have a job for him! I can't believe Sophie ate so much again... maybe it's a growth spurt...maybe she's gonna be a giant!!??!! Seriously... remember that pt you reminded me about that I sent the wife home and then, well you know... well I thought that was gonna happen to my friend Emily today, but thank goodness it didnt... close call though. You reminding me of that story probably saved her! This is a long post. Love you!!!
Post a Comment