


Sophie and I traveled to Colorado today to see Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Katie, Uncle Reed and Cousin Micah. Sophie did great on the airplane! The cousins are already best of friends! The last picture is of Sophie crying because she misses her daddy (we miss you, honey!)
7 comments:
Hi Susie and Sophie,
I'm so glad you arrived safely and Sophie was such a good girl. How fun to watch her and Micah "play".
Thanks for adding the great pictures. Stay warm. Love, Grammy
i will see you soon sophie!!!!!
i will see you soon sophie!!!!!
Thank you for the pictures! They are making me sad though, I wish I was in Colorado. I found a public library with computer access, and I don't think I have to pay anything. I better hurry up and look at all the pictures before I get kicked out. There are about a hundred kids in here waiting to get on a computer. (Actually only about 2 of them)
I'm going to take a ferry to the Cumberland Island tomorrow and hike around all day. It should be fun! The lady at the local 'outdoors' store said there are wild horses and armadillos on the island, so hopefully I will see something. I miss you Sophie! I miss you Susanne! I love you both! Mike the Dad
Ah, wish we could see you guys! When are you here til?? chris is out of town but comes back tomorrow (friday). maybe we could come to loveland or something on saturday and see you and the little one!
Cute Cute Cute Cute!! Yep enough said!! Great to see a pic of cousin Micah too!!!! Awe!!
Eager to see you both!
Hi Chris and Kelly,
Sorry I didn't see your comment until now. I don't know your email address, so if you want, you could email me and we could see if it works out to see you guys! I wish Mike was here because I know he would love to see you!
Susanne
Post a Comment