Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Our last few days in Colorado were great, but all vacations have to end sometime!

Sophie got dressed up to go out for lunch in this outfit from her Great-Grandma Ellie in Michigan! She looks so pretty in red!




Grandpa and Sophie watching t.v. during a meal!





Sophie getting to meet her Great-Grandma Alsum for the first time...they smiled lots at each other!
Well, we're back home now in Oklahoma! Rascal welcomed Sophie back with many kisses!Many of you have remarked on the absence of Dixie in this blog, so Sophie and I went off in search of her and made her pose for this picture. She has been very antisocial lately, but she did welcome her sister back from our trip! Boy, were the dogs glad to be out of that kennel!

I think she's gotten a little chubbier, don't you?









4 comments:

lizcannon said...

HEY CHUBBY CHUBBS!!!! cUTE LITTLE BABY YOU'VE GOT THERE, I MIGHT HAVE TO STEAL HER!

Aeronautical Athlete said...

Love the pics! Glad to see Dixie again!! Tho, I love the pic of Sophie and Rascal's profiles...Cute!!!

lizcannon said...

Go to my blog, don't you want Snicker?

Laura said...

Yay for Dixie!! I can read their minds, "We were hoping you wouldn't come back with HER..."