Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving and Already 10 days old!


Sophie had a wonderful Thanksgiving with her Grandparents from Colorado and the Slovinsky's. We were getting tired of her stinkiness, so we finally gave her a bath! She really liked having her hair rinsed in the kitchen sink. Not sure how sanitary the kitchen sink is, but we did it anyway. With all the dogs around here and because of all the kitchen sink baths, she is going to have an amazing immune system.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures. Little Sophie gets cuter by the minute. What good parents she has. Grammy

lizcannon said...

Yeah Soph!!! You did a really good job in the bath/sink!!! That's were all my baths were when I was little! I love you guys and hope you aren't too exhausted. You can do it! By the way... doesn't Sophie LOVE THE CANNONS... I couldn't tell. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mike and Susanne and Sophie!

The pictures are adorable-she does get cuter and cuter every day! We miss you all, thank you for letting us spend Thanksgiving with you! Kisses to the dogs!

Love, Mom and Dad,lonely in Colorado

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! And you look great Sus! Keep the posts coming. :)