Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sophie is 5 Days Old!





Sophie got to meet her other Grandpa today, and she also had her first mustard seed bowel movement! We went through more diapers today than any other day; Mike was busy. We also caught the dogs stealing her pacifiers and hiding them in the backyard. It must be their way of telling Sophie they don't like the way she is stealing our attention!

10 comments:

Laura said...

THANK YOU for posting more pictures!!! I loved seeing my little Rascal too! Susanne, she TOTALLY looks like you!

lizcannon said...

Hey Soph! That's your new nickname! Schnooze says that Rascal looks liks a stud muffin and wants to go on a date soon... maybe they can babysit? I miss you all and hope your turkey day was awesome! Soph... did you like turkey?? Lots o love from Denver!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. Are you both having so much fun with her?? Ha ha, loved the comment about the seedy bowel movements. Get use to those, there are plenty more to come:)

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. Are you both having so much fun with her?? Ha ha, loved the comment about the seedy bowel movements. Get use to those, there are plenty more to come:)

Anonymous said...

I think the dogs are stealing her pacifiers so Sophie will come out and play!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for these pictures. I can't wait to meet Sophie. Susanne, I have a picture of your Dad holding you that looks so much like this one with him holding Sopie (except for his age!). I'll try to send it to you. Enjoy this weekend with Grandpa and Grandma Deters. Love to you all!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mike and Susanne, Thanks so much for sharing your pictures! You are right, Sophie is absolutely beautiful!! I am so excited for you ALL. Please give her a few kisses from her family here in Michigan, ok?
Love, Aunt Laurie, Uncle Rick, Rachel and Chris

Anonymous said...

Aunt Laurie
OK, I'm a bit blog illiterate...I'm the anonymous from before :) Don't tell Sophie, ok???

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, your baby is absolutley adorable. I am so happy for you both. Hope you guys are having a blast. Danny says he hopes to meet Rascal some day. They would get along. I miss you so much Suz, and I am glad all is going well. You guys take care! Oh, and Sophie, take good care of your parents for me. -Love Morgan

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Sophie is such a cutie!! Rascal is pretty cute, too. :) We hope you are enjoying your sleepless nights and poop-filled days (and nights). What a precious little gift she is--hope we can come visit someday soon. So when are you moving back to Colorado?! haha. Miss you guys.

-Chris and Kelly