Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The cold weather is coming!






Sophie isn't even 2 weeks old and she might get to see her first snow tomorrow! I've waited four years for a good snow in Oklahoma, and it looks like Sophie is going to get some in the first few weeks of her life. I can't wait to take her outside and have a snowball fight and make snow angels and build snowmen and take her sledding. I better check the baby book first to make sure she isn't too young for all of that. You might be confused about the picture of me with a sausage looking scarf. That scarf is actually made from Sophie's diapers; with the help of the Diaper Genie. She's already filled the thing up twice!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sophie---way too cute! Mike---you are way too sick!

Anonymous said...

You guys are too funny! I'm sure Sophie will especially love the snowball fight. I bet she makes a killer snowball!

Keep little Soph warm, Brrr!!!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures. I oooh and aaah at each one. Goodness, which one goes on as wallpaper for the day. What a sweetie! And mom and dad too. Love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. Thank you so much for sharing. What a beautiful family.

Great Ant Jan

lizcannon said...

I KNEW SHE LOVED THE CANNONS!!!! alright Soph!! Sophie: DO NOT let your crazy sleep deprived mother and father take you sledding, this is bad bad news...what are we going to do with them? Mike, we just love you so much more since you made that scarf.. you're a regular knitter/diaper changer!

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy the snow! We'll keep the sleds handy here, we'll have to all dress incognito with all our scarves and shades on! Sophie does get cuter and cuter everyday!! Love and kisses!
Grandma