We had another wonderful ice and snow storm last week! Unfortunately, I couldn't go to work because the base was closed. I had more days off for the storm than I had for Christmas! Actually, we had a blizzard on Christmas too, so that last statement wasn't true.

Don't let the following picture fool you. Sophie, Elsie, and Mike did most of the shoveling.


Sophie isn't standing directly under the giant icicle. It's an optical illusion. That isn't our house either, but it sure was a huge icicle.

Elsie may be small in height, but she sure has big feet!! If only she could learn to tie her shoes.
Sophie and I went sledding on Saturday. I think she had fun, but after a few runs down the hill 'she had enough.'
And Elsie made her first snow angel. She seemed to like the snow better than Sophie.
No comments:
Post a Comment