Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer lovin'

Sophie and Elsie went over to my friend Lynn's house yesterday (so Mike and I could see Harry Potter! Great movie!) Sophie and Evan had a great time...but who couldn't when you are eating an ice cream cone next to a sand box!








This is a picture of Sophie and Evan's sister, Emma

And here is a picture of our lot where we are building our new house!!!!!! They should be starting any day now!


Evan and Sophie found this sticker book to be absolutely hilarious! I'm not sure what they were laughing about...it must be some inside joke between friends! (and yes, Mike is watching Nascar in the background.)

1 comment:

Aeronautical Athlete said...

Sophie and Evan are a cute couple now aren't they!! Cute!!

Glad to see the SOLD dirt!! Woohoo!!
Susie are you Super Mom? Pushing the stroller and pulling the wagon and walking the dog!!! Whew!! I image you doing all that while setting up a tripod to take the photo, but assuming Mike is there for the rescue!! LOL!!