Monday, April 20, 2009

Sorry for the delay in posting!

I just realized last night that it has been a month since I've posted any new pictures. Sorry everyone! That isn't like me! So here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure...

My parents drove out for a visit in March. It will probably be their last visit to Oklahoma, since we are most likely moving sometime this summer when Mike gets out of the navy.






Sophie and Grandma having tea



We drove to the Arbuckle Wilderness and had a fun time feeding the animals!

























The weather has been nice lately, so we've been trying to do more outside. Mike put Sophie to work watering the tree.














Opening easter presents from Grammy and pop.






Dying eggs with Daddy (don't you love my child's crazy hair? You think I would have combed it before taking this picture. Oh well!)


Easter presents from grandma and grandpa


Mmmm....peeps!









Elsie is almost crawling! She rolls all over the place, but she has now started pushing up onto her hands and knees. Sophie likes to demonstrate crawling so that maybe Elsie will copy her!



This is Lucy. Sophie must have buckled her into the chair for dinner.



Relaxing and watching some veggie tales.


Sophie had a little accident at her friend Hannah's house. It is just a pretty big scratch on her nose and is almost gone already, but I had to get some pictures for the scrapbook!






Elsie loves these things! This picture looks like an ad!





We went to a birthday party for the daughter of a guy that Mike works with. Both girls had a fun time!


Garrett and Elsie




This donkey must have really liked my dad!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Great pics Sus!!!! Tiger Woods better watch out - Elsie looks good with that club! :)

Morgan said...

I love the pic with Elsie and her crackers. It totally looks like a commercial. I'm glad to see that Sophie is being such a helpful big sis. Is she for hire? Maybe she can come up here and teach Emma how to crawl.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pix. Your family pix is so pretty! Silly smiley Sophie is always cute even when she has a bad hair day. Elsie is growing up too fast. She is so sweet in her little hair bows. Did any of Sophie's golf clubs end up on the roof?!? We love you and miss you. Grammy and Pop

lizcannon said...

that donkey is so cute and funny!!!! i love the videos!! more more more!!!!
did hannah break her little arm? how come you didnt fix her sling? any new info on moving?
i'll be home for a random quick trip the weekend of mothers day, it's laura's baby shower!
so glad you finally posted, i thought sophie would be driving...

Craig and Laura said...

Finally! I just love all the pictures and the videos. They are so precious!

I love you!

Aunt Laura

Lynn and Jim said...

What funny and cute videos!