The weather was so nice here last week! It got up to 80 degrees a couple of days. Of course, we are expecting a blizzard on Friday, so it was good that we got outside to play while we could!! Sophie is slowing getting the hang of her scooter and bike. She spends a couple of minutes on her scooter, then jumps off and rides her bike for a couple of minutes, and then back to the scooter!



Sophie brought her play cell-phone outside with her, in case she needed to call someone. It was a good thing she had it, because in the middle of riding her bike, she thought of something very important that she had to tell her cousin Micah.

Dialing...
(notice little Elsie way in the background by the van! So cute!)

talking...

putting the phone back in her pocket...

and she's off!!!

She must have forgotten to tell you something, Micah!

Poor Elsie was stuck in the bumbo up by the garage! She can't wait until she can run around with her big sister!

Last weekend, Sophie's friend, Kai, had his 3rd birthday party at "Pump it up," a place with tons of blow-up slides and other toys. Sophie had fun doing down the slides with her daddy and jumping!!
Elsie has been experimenting with puffs...she has some work to do, as you can see from this video!
7 comments:
first, i loved how you called elsie sophie (with baby logan).
second, love the scooter! good job!
third, i love the puff on elsies lip it made me laugh outloud!
Oh my gosh! I am still laughing at the puff video!!!!! That is classic and one to be kept forever! Keep it up Elsie!! :)
I love these pix and videos cuz then I feel like I'm right there with you. Those girls are so cute and funny. What next!!
Love, Grammy
Elsie is just a speck in the rearview mirror of Sophie's trike. Ha! They are so adorable.
What cute pictures and videos! So much fun!
Aunt Laura
Love the photos!! Sophie thanks
for talking to me (or leaving
me a voicemail)...
I swear, I want one of those bumbo chairs, I think they should make
some for adults!!!!
Agree? xooxxo!
are you dead? what happened to you.
where are you?
Post a Comment