Sophie I like your thinking...who needs their hands to eat anyway?!
Sophie-you are so clever! Are you spending too much time with Rascal? I'm sure the grapes taste better that way!
That looks like fun, Sophie. I think I'll try it. Grapes are so yummy!! Love, Grammy
Gramka is laughing and laughing at you Sophie! You are so silly!Love, Gramka
So cute!!!
her mother's daughter.
I agree with Grandma, Sophie you've hanging out with Rascal too much!! (and mama doesn't stop it :) hehehe)....Cute cute you are though little one!! Miss you!!
Sophie, I was so impressed that I tried it myself. I haven't found eating creamed corn in this way especially helpful, however. Any suggestions?
That's the only way I eat my grapes! After watching the video I eat all of my food like that! I even pour my glass of milk on the table and then slurp it off of the wood. Thanks for the tip Sophie!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Sophie I like your thinking...who needs their hands to eat anyway?!
Sophie-you are so clever! Are you spending too much time with Rascal? I'm sure the grapes taste better that way!
That looks like fun, Sophie. I think I'll try it. Grapes are so yummy!! Love, Grammy
Gramka is laughing and laughing at you Sophie! You are so silly!
Love, Gramka
So cute!!!
her mother's daughter.
I agree with Grandma, Sophie you've hanging out with Rascal too much!! (and mama doesn't stop it :) hehehe)....
Cute cute you are though little one!! Miss you!!
Sophie,
I was so impressed that I tried it myself. I haven't found eating creamed corn in this way especially helpful, however. Any suggestions?
That's the only way I eat my grapes! After watching the video I eat all of my food like that! I even pour my glass of milk on the table and then slurp it off of the wood. Thanks for the tip Sophie!
Post a Comment