Thank you Grammy for teaching me these wonderful sayings.
I'm guessing these are videos, that once again I can't view!!! Dun dun dun!!!Let UNC know that I can't view them!! (LOL)
Sophie, you are SO BIG!!!! And so cute!! How did that happen?(just kidding, how could she not be so cute!) We love you all!
Sophie, you are the smartest little girl as well as the cutest! I can see your new big teeth! Love you, Grammy
I agree with Grammy, she is so smart!!!! i can see her mouthing da da da da.... does she like you better mike :)? ps: cameron made me replay this videa like 4 times.... he loves sophie bean!!!
Sophie is so cute!!! I just want to squeeze her!!Glad to hear Mike made it back safely!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm guessing these are videos, that once again I can't view!!! Dun dun dun!!!
Let UNC know that I can't view them!! (LOL)
Sophie, you are SO BIG!!!! And so cute!! How did that happen?(just kidding, how could she not be so cute!) We love you all!
Sophie, you are the smartest little girl as well as the cutest! I can see your new big teeth! Love you, Grammy
I agree with Grammy, she is so smart!!!! i can see her mouthing da da da da.... does she like you better mike :)? ps: cameron made me replay this videa like 4 times.... he loves sophie bean!!!
Sophie is so cute!!! I just want to squeeze her!!
Glad to hear Mike made it back safely!
Post a Comment