Wednesday, September 05, 2007

New pictures of Sophie (who else!)




This picture is kind of blurry, but you can see the two "fang" teeth coming in on the top! I took this picture a week of so ago, and she already has a top middle tooth coming in too!Sophie woke up from a nap one day with her hair sticking up all over the place! This picture doesn't do it justice...it was hilarious!
I tried to tell Liz that babies shouldn't have frappucinos!
This is a very cute outfit that Liz gave to Sophie!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the new pictures! I just can't believe how big Sophie looks. What a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys in October!
Love you!

FLIGHT ATTENDANT said...

I'm officially having Sophie Withdrawls!!!!

Smooch!!! Cute little smilie girl!!! love those fangs!! LOL!!!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSANNE!!

-Amy-

mark and lori said...

Thank you for the new pictures, Susanne! Sophie looks so much older, and I love her hair! and her teeth! We can't wait to see you in October!! We love you!

Craig and Laura said...

It doesn't look like Sophie spilled frappacino on Liz's shirt like Grammy. hehe What cute teeth and hair! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yippee...new pix!!! I know Sophie is looking for her copy of Dante's Peak! Is she addicted to fraps now or just the green straws? What a sweet little peanut. Miss you, Grammy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the "fangs"--Craig Cutforth's little girl had the same thing happen where the outer teeth came in first, too, and it was hilarious!!! Can't believe your munchkin is going to be one in a couple months...wow, how time flies! Thanks for praying for us. We are so excited to be getting closer to bringing our sweet peanut home.

lizcannon said...

I love her, the 18 month old outfit fit her???? she should maybe hold off on those frapps :)