Thanks for the great pictures!! I can't wait to see them all. We had such a great time, it was wonderful to be together and do so many fun things. The weather was great!! We miss you all..... we love you......
wow, I didn't know you met elton john at the beach too!!! OHHHh eait that's just sophie in her new sunglasses!!! You look like a babe soph! She can read now too?!?!?! You are such good parents! Micah looks like sophie's twin brother!!! katie and reed are so cute!!!
I love all the pictures. I don't know if I can go another month to see sweet Sophie. She has quite a collection of glasses now. What a cutie. She and Micah are so cute together. What a fun trip you had. I love you guys. Grammy
4 comments:
Thanks for the great pictures!! I can't wait to see them all. We had such a great time, it was wonderful to be together and do so many fun things. The weather was great!! We miss you all..... we love you......
wow, I didn't know you met elton john at the beach too!!! OHHHh eait that's just sophie in her new sunglasses!!! You look like a babe soph! She can read now too?!?!?! You are such good parents! Micah looks like sophie's twin brother!!! katie and reed are so cute!!!
LOVE THE PICS!!! GLAD YOU HAD A FUN TIME!!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU FRIENDS!!
I love all the pictures. I don't know if I can go another month to see sweet Sophie. She has quite a collection of glasses now. What a cutie. She and Micah are so cute together. What a fun trip you had. I love you guys. Grammy
Post a Comment