There are two more posts after this one, so make sure you see them all!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi, Mike and Susanne! Sophie is getting cuter and cuter everytime we see pictures! It looks like you're having a great time! Hope the cooking is going well. Do you really get to go sledding, Mike? It looks like Sophie is ready! Bryan and Carol are taking us to the airport, Carol called and found out there was no parking down there. We hope we really do get to see Micah for Christmas! It's looking good, but hope there are no more snags. I think there is more snow here than that storm in 2003.
We love you all! Kisses to the dogs and to Sophie, especially! Have a wonderful Christmas!!
Sophie, you need to come to Denver, there is so much snow you could get lost! Sus and Mike: it is crazy here... I'll have to send you an email to tell you more. Sophie and Sus you two look so cute in your matching hats... someone really awesome must have made those for you :). Hope you are having a great christmas eve! I will eat a piece of apple pie for you! Love liz
We miss you all soooo much! The house is way too quiet. I wish I could wake up every morning to that cute little "Sophie bundle". It was a wonderful Christmas! Love, Grammy and Papa
We were so sorry to miss your time in Georgia and to miss meeting Sophie! Looks like you had so much fun! Sophie is precious. We love you guys! Kim, Chris, and Alex
5 comments:
Hi, Mike and Susanne! Sophie is getting cuter and cuter everytime we see pictures! It looks like you're having a great time! Hope the cooking is going well. Do you really get to go sledding, Mike? It looks like Sophie is ready! Bryan and Carol are taking us to the airport, Carol called and found out there was no parking down there. We hope we really do get to see Micah for Christmas! It's looking good, but hope there are no more snags. I think there is more snow here than that storm in 2003.
We love you all! Kisses to the dogs and to Sophie, especially! Have a wonderful Christmas!!
Sophie, you need to come to Denver, there is so much snow you could get lost! Sus and Mike: it is crazy here... I'll have to send you an email to tell you more. Sophie and Sus you two look so cute in your matching hats... someone really awesome must have made those for you :). Hope you are having a great christmas eve! I will eat a piece of apple pie for you! Love liz
We miss you all soooo much! The house is way too quiet. I wish I could wake up every morning to that cute little "Sophie bundle". It was a wonderful Christmas!
Love, Grammy and Papa
Aww what a cute collection of photos!! All the Rabus' are soo cute!!
Love seeing little Sophie get bigger!! Big Mama Hug from Snowville Colorado!
*Auntie Amy*
We were so sorry to miss your time in Georgia and to miss meeting Sophie! Looks like you had so much fun! Sophie is precious. We love you guys!
Kim, Chris, and Alex
Post a Comment