Sophie's arms are starting to grow out of her head. When I was a kid, I used to draw people with their arms sticking out of their heads. We won't tell you who is writing this.
Dear Mike & Susanne, Thanks for sending me all the pix of your darling Sophie--she's growing so fast, can you believe it?! Have a Happy New Year! Love, Gwen P.S. I knew it was Mike all along that drew his 'people' like that--hee hee
Sophie is getting cuter and cuter everyday!! We are so excited to see you all, we hope you can make it here in Jan, again in Feb....The snow is so beautiful here-we need to go snowshoeing at least! Have a fun New Year's Eve! We loved the Christmas pictures, what a beautiful family! Where are the dogs? P.S. I didn't think it was you, Susanne, that used to draw people with their arms coming out of their heads. Is that a LC thing? That's why Mike is so smart?
ha ha mike, you are so cute! don't worry cameron played with my little ponys :). when is sophie coming in the mini van??? will you bring puzzles? come before another blizzard hits okay??? i talked to audra last night before i left work. she's so funny! I love you guys!
I'm glad I wasn't the one who had to tell who used to draw like that. He really was a budding Picasso! Thank goodness he discovered AutoCad. You just watch...Sophie will do the same thing. Love, Grammy
7 comments:
Mike is the one who used to draw people with their arms coming out of their heads. I just wanted to make that clear!
Susanne
I remember that he used to do that. I love your Christmas picture! We miss you!
Dear Mike & Susanne, Thanks for sending me all the pix of your darling Sophie--she's growing so fast, can you believe it?! Have a Happy New Year! Love, Gwen
P.S. I knew it was Mike all along that drew his 'people' like that--hee hee
Sophie is getting cuter and cuter everyday!! We are so excited to see you all, we hope you can make it here in Jan, again in Feb....The snow is so beautiful here-we need to go snowshoeing at least! Have a fun New Year's Eve!
We loved the Christmas pictures, what a beautiful family! Where are the dogs?
P.S. I didn't think it was you, Susanne, that used to draw people with their arms coming out of their heads. Is that a LC thing? That's why Mike is so smart?
We love you!! Mom and dad and Abel
CUTE!!!!
-Aims
ha ha mike, you are so cute! don't worry cameron played with my little ponys :). when is sophie coming in the mini van??? will you bring puzzles? come before another blizzard hits okay??? i talked to audra last night before i left work. she's so funny! I love you guys!
I'm glad I wasn't the one who had to tell who used to draw like that. He really was a budding Picasso! Thank goodness he discovered AutoCad. You just watch...Sophie will do the same thing.
Love, Grammy
Post a Comment