Grammy taught the girls some Swedish while she was here!
Here's Sophie speaking Swedish on her own!
I couldn't get the videos to work for me- it said they were private. Anyone else have trouble?
oops, I probably did something wrong when i posted them...I'll try to figure it out!
That is so sweet! I love your Swedish, Sophie!
So cute! I can't believe she can already speak two languages! Seriously, she did such a good job.
Go Sophie!!! Now we can try to teach you some German too :)
I Jesu namn till bords vi gå,välsigna, Gud, den mat vi få, amenin jesus name we go to the table god bless this food we receive, amenYEAH!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I couldn't get the videos to work for me- it said they were private. Anyone else have trouble?
oops, I probably did something wrong when i posted them...I'll try to figure it out!
That is so sweet! I love your Swedish, Sophie!
So cute! I can't believe she can already speak two languages! Seriously, she did such a good job.
Go Sophie!!! Now we can try to teach you some German too :)
I Jesu namn till bords vi gå,
välsigna, Gud, den mat vi få, amen
in jesus name we go to the table god bless this food we receive, amen
YEAH!!!!
Post a Comment