We hope everyone is enjoying springtime!! We've had beautiful weather here lately (and no tornados yet!). Here are some pictures from Easter and the last few days.
The girls in their Easter dresses
We opened Easter baskets on Saturday morning because I had to work that weekend. Sophie had lots of fun doing a little scavenger hunt to find her Easter basket!
Mike and the girls got to go to a 1 year birthday party for our friends' little boy. When I woke up and got to talk to Sophie about it, the first thing she said was "they didn't have any cake." I looked over at Mike and he whispered that they did have cake but Sophie was too busy having fun with her friends to notice it! It's probably best...she only eats the frosting anyway!
Mike got to church a little early on Easter morning, so they went to our church playground and tried to take some more pictures. It was crazy windy, as you can tell!
I've caught Sophie climbing into Elsie's crib with her after her naps (along with almost all the books that we own). I'm just happy that Elsie finally likes to look at books! Usually she's too busy to sit down for more than 1 page!
"Peek-a-boo!"
Mike made the girls their own sandbox out in our backyard! They love it!
Grammy sent the girls an Easter present with seeds so they can grow their own sunflowers, watermelon, and pumpkins! Sophie was SO excited to "garden."
We went to the zoo yesterday with some friends. The weather was beautiful!
Suze, LOVE the Easter pictures. Elsie is so big. I hope they will have room in their active social schedule for Molly Brady. Can't wait to see you all!
2 comments:
Thank you for pictures of your beautiful family! We miss you and we love you!!
Suze, LOVE the Easter pictures. Elsie is so big. I hope they will have room in their active social schedule for Molly Brady. Can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment