Sunday, May 04, 2008

Green Thumb Sophie

"I make toddlerhood look good"

Sophie ran in a 5k this weekend and came in first place for the 0-24 month division. The competition was tight.



Sophie and I did some gardening in the front yard tonight. I was pulling weeds, and she was just picking up anything she could find; mostly sticks and stuff that were supposed to be there.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we hire Sophie to do the yard work at our new house? She is such a big help!

Aeronautical Athlete said...

I love that kid!! Looks like the little young gardener was working hard!! Hope she got generous wages for her labor! :)

I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or did you catch an amazing photo of Jell-O in mid-drop? Sophie looks amazingly cute, as always, and what a big garden helper she is!!!

Anonymous said...

Sophie looks so glamorous! What a hard worker! Craig could definitely use Sophie's help in our yard.

Craig and Laura

mark and lori said...

Glamerous, athletic and very hard working. Let's hope she and her parents can stay humble. I know her grandparents can't stop bragging about her.

Anonymous said...

Sophie, you're such a good little helper. And you take your job so seriously. Love you, Grammy

lizcannon said...

dude, she is fast!!! maybe she can come over and babysit schnooze, she seems old enough?!?!?