Sunday, January 13, 2008

Big News...


Mike and I are going to have another baby!! I'm almost 10 weeks, and the baby is due August 13. We had our first doctor's appointment last week, and the doctor did an ultrasound so that we could see the little heart beating.


The arrow is pointing to the little "peanut." Much to Mike's disappointment, the other thing you see is the yolk sac, which goes away at around 10 weeks. (Mike was hoping it was another baby! He would have been excited to have twins!)


It took us a long time to get pregnant with Sophie (but well worth the wait!), so this is such a blessing for us to be pregnant again! Sophie is all ready to have a little brother or sister to play with! We are very excited, and we appreciate your prayers for this pregnancy and a healthy new baby!!!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, oh, my, gosh!!!!!!!

Aeronautical Athlete said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!!!

One more little Rabus to spoil!! I love it!!! Can't wait!!!

xoxoxo

mark and lori said...

We are so excited! We are so thankful, and are praying for all of you! Thank you for making us grandparents! We love you!!!

Dan and Sherrell said...

What an amazing blessing God has blessed you with! You and Mike are such wonderful parents and Sophie will be a great big sister! You are and will continue to be in our prayers. We love you lots and hope to see you soon!
Love,
Dan, Sherrell & Makenna

lizcannon said...

When I told cameron, he said "oh great another rabus baby to ruin our lives".... but he was excited :). I can't wait!!! hurry up and get fat!

Maureen said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you and Mike.Our babies will only be five months apart. Too bad we didn't live closer:)

Take care,
Maureen

Laura said...

SUUUUUUSS!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm SO excited for you!!! YAY! I'll be praying for a very healthy little Rabus!

Laura said...

Oh do it!!! It's so much fun, and I can't imagine how awesome the surprise will be at the end!! And how did you get your ticker at the top of your blog??? I've wanted to do that and can't figure it out!

sus and chris said...

yay for babies!!!

Chris and Kim said...

We are so excited! Sophie is going to be an awesome big sister. We'll be praying for you. Love you,
Kim, Chris and Alex

Anonymous said...

This is such wonderful news! You two are awesome parents and you will soon have even more fun! Can't wait to be a grammy and gramka again! Kisses & hugs!