Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Birthdays, Christmas, and miscellaneous fun!

Mike turned 30 on December 18th!!! He's so old!! I threw him a surprise birthday party with our friends from Sunday School.



We had a full house!


Sophie helped Daddy open his presents (he's reading the card that she made for him!)



I had to work Christmas Eve night, so we opened presents quickly before I had to go in. Sophie got so many fun new toys!









Giving kisses to her new teddy bear from Aunt Claire

Her favorite new thing is to throw the magnets off of the fridge (you'll see a video of this at the end of the blog!)

Sophie also loves to stand on things now. She'll stand on anything she can find, including her parents!









This was all Mike's idea.




Wearing her daddy's shirt!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a peanut! She seems to have a permanent smile on her face. What a happy little girl. She doesn't seem to mind having an old daddy. Thanks for the new pix. Love to you all, Grammy and Gramka

Anonymous said...

What a little spitfire cutie! Love the video--you can just see the mischief in her eyes!! Looks like you had a great birthday, Mike; I will be 30 in May--yikes!!!!!
-Kelly

Laura said...

What a silly girl!! Throwing those magnets! And aww I loved seeing pictures of the class! I miss everyone! And Rascal is as cute as ever!

Anonymous said...

Sophie is all smiles in every picture! Her faces are priceless. It looks like Mike had a fantastic birthday. We will see you soon!

Aeronautical Athlete said...

Glad you all had a great Christmas!! Sophie you are such a daddy's girl but you sure look like your mommy at times!! ;)

Ooo, glad to see that nut mix made it in a photo!! LOL!!!

Have a great trip out East!!!

Miss you! Love lots!

lizcannon said...

oh my gosh!!! you created a game that will never end :), i love her so much and want one just like her. Mike... geesh you are soooo old, happy birthday!!!! there is a card in the mail to your circus family!

lizcannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan and Sherrell said...

Awesome pictures! I think Makenna and Sophie could get into a lot of trouble together...she is such a little doll. Hope you had a great birthday Mike, it looks like you did! Love to you all,
Dan, Sherrell, and Makenna