Monday, July 23, 2007

Our trip to Virginia

Sophie and I flew out to Washington D.C. to visit Katie, Reed and Micah. The cousins had lots of fun together!

I was afraid that Sophie would be scared of Dozer, Katie and Reed's dog, but she didn't mind him at all...even when he licked her with his big tongue!
Sophie got all dressed up for our trip to Georgetown! It's a very fashionable town, but Sophie fit in perfectly!
Micah also got dressed up for the trip, and I gave him a cute hairstyle on the drive!
Standing outside the oldest house in the District of Columbia

Katie and I left Reed at Barnes and Noble to feed Sophie while we did some more shopping!

"Sophie, quit chewing on their coffee table!!!"

The cousins played well together (although Micah did steal some of Sophie's toys. Boys!)




A great restaurant, the Big Bowl













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

first, katie and reed are so dang cute! second, micah and soph are perfect cousins! third, reed, you did a good job feeding sophie! fourth, what else did you guys do there? fifth, the video never worked?????

Anonymous said...

have the russians found out that i bought sophie clothes?

Anonymous said...

Sophie for President
Micha for Vice President
2032