Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

My friend Amy visited us last week from Colorado. She is a flight attendant with Frontier (isn't she cute in her uniform?) I got some great action shots of Amy changing her first diaper! She did great!


On Mother's Day, we went to the zoo with Trevor, Michelle and Hannah Smith, our friends from church. Hannah is 5 days younger than Sophie. I had the best Mother's Day ever, and I think Sophie had a pretty good time too!


This is how we found Sophie in her crib this morning! How did she get all the way up there?

Mike insists that Sophie put this toy on her face all by herself. I'm sure many of you will understand why I'm a little suspicious that she had some help from her father!





6 comments:

Chris and Kim said...

Happy First Mother's Day, Susie!
Hope you had a great day.
Love you and can't wait to see you!

mark and lori said...

It looked like Sophie had great fun at the zoo!(more fun than that rousing game of dominos!). The girls looked so cute in their bonnets and sun outfits! Sophie really does get cuter and cuter, doesn't she?? Thanks for watching our dog, we'll see you tomorrow night!

Craig and Laura said...

Happy Mother's Day Susie! It looks like you had a fun day. Sophie is just too cute. Love you! Laura

lizcannon said...

Dude, Sophie... How did you lift up that heavy toy? You are so strong! (Probably b/c your mom is). I can't wait to see you all in like 2 weeks!!! Woo hoo! Sus I will call sometime in between my 7 cavity fillings :) this week.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day (yesterday), Susanne! What great pictures of you guys and your little munchkin; you are just the cutest family ever. We are going to print out the picture of you all at the zoo--love it!

Aeronautical Athlete said...

Good thing Sophie was sooo good to me during the diaper changing process!! Whew, that could have been disasterous!! Um, next time we'll try the "loaded" diaper!! hehe!!

Yes, glad you had a GREAT Mother's Day!! You deserve it!!

I miss cutie Sophie!! Smooch!!