She's chewing on everything now, so why shouldn't that include her daddy's head?
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Spring in Oklahoma
Sophie has been trying to get over her first cold this last week. She's been coughing and very boogery! Who would have thought that boogers could be so cute!! We've been going from warm to cold weather here in Oklahoma. Yesterday we're pretty sure that our house was struck by lightning! The fire alarms came on, and Sophie, the dogs and I had to wait in the van in the pouring rain until Mike could figure out how to turn them off! The only damage is that the circuit board in the garage door opener was fried, so we'll have to order a new one. Although it was scary and exciting, Sophie managed to sleep through most of it! We hope you are all doing well and enjoying spring so far (even with the snow, right Uncle Dave?)
Sophie fell asleep with her toy resting on her face. It was so cute, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures!
Pretty soon she'll be feeding the bottle to herself!
All bundled up for a walk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the new pictures! Sophie has such a big, pretty smile! Plumbing wouldn't be such a bad profession for a pretty girl?? Glad you're safe after the alarm/storm scare. We love you all!
Grandma in Colorado
you're house got struck by lightening????? that is crazy! i miss you!
Okay, I really think that Sophie is the cuties little one I've ever met!!!
Hmmm, I may have to come visit in MAY!!! See this little one for myself and your new house!!! Keep that lightning away!!! Glad you are safe and sound!!
Love you mucho!! Big Hugs!
Sophie, you are such a little sweetie. Looking at your pix really makes me smile! It's hard to be so far away from all of you. What a happy family you are!
Love you, Grammy
Sophie has the sweetest smile! I can't wait to see it in person next month!!! Love you and miss you!
Kim, Chris and Sasha
Did you dye your hair Sus??? It looks beautiful!!
Post a Comment